Monday, October 11, 2010

Why Primal Trainer?

So I started this blog mainly to communicate with current clients and old alike. I wanted to have my own place on the web where I can share my thoughts on fitness, nutrition, and anything else related to achieving optimum health.

I'll post workouts and results so that everyone can see how well they are doing in comparison to other people. I feel that this is a great motivator that can spur one to constantly improve.

The title "Primal Trainer" comes from the fact that I am a huge supporter of the primal/paleo mode of thinking regarding nutrition and lifestyle. There is plenty of science backing the paleo movement. Many of the ideas sound crazy at first glance and fly in the face of conventional wisdom, but more often than not conventional wisdom is not wise at all. Upon closer inspection of the supporting evidence the primal approach not only make perfect sense, but seems to be the only logical approach to nutrition.

My goal with this blog is to hopefully give you some kind of inspiration that will help you on your journey towards optimum health!

No comments:

Post a Comment